All About Me,

My photo
well known as myra :) I am 6teen y/o . currently stay ampg :) I don't care and mind about what they say , This is my lifee and whatever I do is so non of your bussiness ! The fuckin biatch idiot , don't make any stuff here ! this is my blog and consider as my diary , its up to me what i want to dooo , just shut up slutt ! <3

Monday, June 21, 2010

the only one in my heartbeat ;(

i love you n i miss you with all of my lifee, i hope you love me the way i love you.. hm , i can't forget you coz i really love you darling ! im just want you , you & you ! please don't leave me alone , i need you always beside me . please dear , dont leave me . i hope ure always be with me . together with me n i always beside youuu ! darling , you're stay forever in my heart n my mind . you conquer all my heart , pleasee..cause im begging youu Mr.D :(

Lot's Of Loveee,
*myraaaaaaaa :(

No comments: