All About Me,

My photo
well known as myra :) I am 6teen y/o . currently stay ampg :) I don't care and mind about what they say , This is my lifee and whatever I do is so non of your bussiness ! The fuckin biatch idiot , don't make any stuff here ! this is my blog and consider as my diary , its up to me what i want to dooo , just shut up slutt ! <3

Saturday, June 19, 2010

empty life , friends i love you..

listening menanti sebuah jawapan by donita idol ;)

im single n single ;) im happy with my life noww.. but my life is empty without boyfiee, coz i don't have someone to i fight n anything else . & nobody want to say i love youu with me . im just have friends to always with me..i love you friends , thanx coz always with me. i always be there for you when you sad n happy , when you cry or laugh . hm , im boring ;(

Lot's Of Sadness & Happiness,
*myraaaaaaaaa ;):

No comments: